Looking for Sports Therapy in Enfield? Our Sports Therapy service is designed to help relieve the day to day problems that so many of us experience; repetitive strain injury, strains, sprains, tension and fatigue. We also assist with preventive treatment and injury recovery and rehabilitation. Out Sports Therapists treat every client as an individual, to get you back to full fitness as quick as possible. The Enfield Sports Therapy practice caters for all ages, abilities and sporting background.
Sports Therapy Can Help
- Ankle, knee, hip, shoulder, elbow and wrist pain
- Back and neck pain
- Muscle, tendon and ligament injuries
- Sporting injuries from running, cycling, swimming, recreational sports, gym sports
- Work related injuries
Following a personal assessment, our Enfield Sports Therapists will provide the appropriate sports therapy techniques tailored to your individual needs, or advise or refer on alternative treatment is required.
Benefits of Sports Therapy
- Rapid or immediate pain reduction
- Enhanced tissue condition
- Enhanced recovery following trauma
- Improved joint range of motion
- Improved sporting performance
Find us in Enfield
Sports Therapy is available at our Enfield office located in Enfield Town EN1. Clients can park in Tesco’s in Enfield Town for up to 2 hours free of charge. Our full address is.
GD Osteopathy & Sports Massage
61a Southbury Road
0800 612 6212
View GD Osteopathy & Sports Massage in a larger map
Sports Therapy Fees
60 minute – £50
30 minute – £30